Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Free Your Mind

There is a lot of crap out there on the net, in the media and on our minds. How many of you have wondered what is real? Is this world even real? What is my purpose?

Well over the next while I am going to write about my findings, personal experiences and various ideas I have come across regarding a variety of topics:

  • The New World Order
  • UFO's
  • Conspiracies
  • Religion
  • 2012
  • Spirituality
  • Creation of your world
  • Why are we here?
Now, I don't profess to be an expert. But the evidence is out there. I am not going to supply much in my writings, as you will believe what you want to believe. I just hope that I will open your minds to new ideas, that you can go an research yourself. That research is so important. From what I have seen, you cant take anyones word for things, and I dont expect you to take mine. It is up to you at the end of the day to decide what is true, no one else can make that decision for you (this is a problem I will discuss in a later article.)

I will be back after Christmas with my first article on a specific topic. Maybe someone that reads this will be inspired to start researching the above points for themselves.

Peace and Light to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment